We are excited to announce that we are offering both telehealth appointments as well as in-person appointments, starting June 1, 2020. We are here to provide families and children with greatly needed support and guidance during this stressful and rapidly changing time period. We are following safety guidelines during this period, including in-car check-in procedures, sanitizing between all in-person appointments, and requirements to check your temperature (and that of your children) prior to attending an appointment. We continue to ask that sick children and/or family members cancel any in-person appointments and remain at home. Please call the office if you would like to make a new telehealth or in-person appointment. A copy of our safety precautions is included below:
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- My staff maintains safe distancing.
- We have masks available for adults who would like them.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the clinic.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside and call the office upon arrival. We are getting patients directly into clinic rooms to minimize the opportunity for contact in the waiting room.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.